Your Opinion Matters
"Voting Survival Guide"
The anatomy of a vote is quite complex. Voting is often emotional, critical, political and a variety of other adjectives that end in "cal." We don't want to write a manifesto here, but we did want to send some thoughts out into the universe.
- Vote from the gut: often your first reaction is the right answer.
- Be a snipper, not a six shooter.
- If you need to over compensate: do it with a red corvette, not a 10.
- The word, vote, only has one syllable, comments should have many.
- Take into account skill level: not everyone is a Jedi Knight, help the Padawan learners so they don't turn to the dark side.
- Just say no to photo gangs: one day you're shooting f/8, the next f/22. It's not a good road to travel.
- And finally: If you want to see it again, Fav it!
Do you have a "rule" you'd like to add? Let's have some fun with this...
What others are saying...